- Access to basis functions.
- Slots or space for attaching external devices like headphones and all.
- Protection against shocks, scratches and dusts, we really doubt if any case can guard against theft on earth.
- Opening for recharge and synchronisation.
- The screen visibility factor.
- Unhindered access to keypad.
- You may also check if the case is compatible with other of your gadgets.
- The authenticity of the leather, if they claim so.
- The craftsmanship.
- And the most important one is the fastening.
Once you are done with checking all of the above listed criteria, you are through with making an absolute choice for case. An ideal leather cases should not only protect the device in an optimal manner but also if it’s elegantly stylish would come as an icing on cake. Vertical Leather case for Samsung Omnia i900 is one such ideal case.